We are growing our Xi'an operations, and we are currently hiring developers and support staff. Interested? These are some of the benefits of working at Albion:
- Varied projects. We have both internal and outsourced projects and we rotate developers based on experience. We believe strongly in the value of agile development teams.
- Flexible hours. We provide 24×7 operational support for our clients which means our hours are flexible.
- Fantastic work space. We are an international company with a European working environment. Our office is light and spacious and all staff have generous sized desks to themselves, no sharing.
- English language skills. We provide English training for all staff, and our working environment is bi-lingual.
- Albion Afternoons. Recently instigated, these are rapid development projects (maximum one afternoon for initial deployment) for developers with downtime. Develop whatever you like, in any language you like. The only requirement is that you present the project at the end of the day.
We are looking for junior .NET/C# and Java developers with at least 1 year of experience (no graduates). Technologies you must be familiar with:
Java: Spring, Struts (1 + 2), Ant, PostgreSQL/MySQL.
.NET/C#: MVC, CSS/DOM, jQuery, MSSQL, Visual SourceSafe.
All developers are expected to understand basics such as version control (we use git, svn and vss), SQL, and a debugger/profiler.
If you are based in Xi'an and interested in working with us, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include examples of your work. If you do not have public examples, try some of the Project Euler problems and send us your solutions.
We are looking for experienced (at least 2 years) system administrators and operational support staff. You will be supporting both physical and virtual servers, running both linux and windows. Our datacentre operations are managed with a mixture of puppet, zabbix, git and perl. You must be comfortable with these technologies.
Our production linux servers run CentOS. Direct experience with RedHat/CentOS is not necessary but is desirable. Our production windows servers run Windows Server 2008.
We provide 24×7 support for our clients. As operations staff you will be required to work your share of "on-call" hours, which can be done from home. Alerts are handled via SMS, and we will pay all associated phone costs for ops staff.
If you are based in Xi'an and interested in working with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We are always interested in meeting bright, motivated students. Our full-time staff positions are not open for students or graduates, however we do accept internships. We are particularly interested in students with Java development skills who are working with the Android SDK.
In addition to development interns, we are currently interested in sales and accounting internships.
If you would like to apply for an internship with Albion, please speak to your supervising professor and have them send us a cover letter to email@example.com.